What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The Cookies we use have been developed by us however we also make use of third party cookies.
In general, we use the following types of Cookies:
The following are the Operational Cookies which we use:
- We use an Operational Cookie to determine, from your corporate IP address, the country from where you accessed our website. Expiry: 365 days or when you clear your browser data.
Analytical Cookies are used to allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website and banners within our website, to identify the source from where you found our website, to see how visitors moved around the website, when they are using it, and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you.
The following are the Analytical Cookies which we use, all of which expire after 365 days or when the browser data is cleared:
- We use a Cookie to keep count of the number of hits on advertising campaign banners through which you may have entered our website and hence tag marketing content. No personal data is collected through the use of this Cookie.
- We use a Cookie to track a users’ activity or behaviour when visiting our website. This Cookie enables us to improve our website and the information offered within to be able to provide you with a better user experience. No personal data is collected through the use of this cookie.
- We use a Cookie to track a users’ behaviour whilst visiting our website to enable us to identify what marketing and educational information will be of most interest to the user.
How can you control Cookies?
Cookies may be blocked or deleted from your browser settings; the steps needed to do this depend on the browser you are using. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in a browser may be available in each browser’s privacy or help documentation.
As an example, if you are using the Google Chrome Browser, Cookies can be disabled by following these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can change to your preferred setting.
Please be aware that if you choose to block or delete cookies, we may not be able to provide some of our services properly.
This website also uses Google Analytics to analyse how and when you visit our website in order to be able to understand your needs and improve your experience on our website. By using our website, you agree that your information is used for these purposes however your information is kept anonymous unless you specifically agree otherwise.
You can opt out of these features by downloading the following opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please check that your browser supports such an add-on.
Changes to this Cookies policy
From time to time, we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly, we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
How to contact us regarding Cookies
Email address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 21, Triq Dun Mikiel Xerri, ATD2023, Attard, Malta.