Valletta travel guide: An Insider’s Guide to Malta’s Capital
Get the most out of your visit to Valletta
With a copy of this 159-page Valletta travel guide eBook you’ll have all you need to get the most out of exploring this unique capital city, no matter how much time you decide to spend there.
Written and compiled by me, Ed (editor of MaltaUncovered.com), from personal experience as a tourist-turned-expat and keen Valletta explorer. What you get when you buy my guide:
- Detailed walking routes and itineraries, including maps
- Detailed info on the most popular places of interest, museums and attractions
- Personal recommendations for eating out and sampling local food
- Advice on when to go, where to stay, etc.
- Background and history of Valletta, to help you understand what makes the city so special
- How to get to other popular places in Malta, from Valletta
- 100+ High-quality photos
- Updated for Valletta European Capital of Culture 2018!
- … and more!
Get your Valletta travel guide copy today and start preparing for your trip! Your purchase is a PDF eBook which is optimised for mobile and tablet use (but still looks great on a PC/Mac as well!) and is currently only for sale online!
Reviews from other travellers who purchased this guide
“Your tips about getting around, what to wear for the weather each season, tipping, Maltese food and the highlights to see were all spot on. We had six days which many friends were surprised at.”Karen C. - Argyle, NY, USA
“My wife and I are coming to Valletta for 7 days and as part of our preparation for our visit I purchased your guide online. What great value it is and simply packed with loads of information and advice!“Iain B - Reading, UK
“Very insightful, easy to follow and really made our visit that much better. We went back home with fond memories – thank you for the ebook and all the tips, Ed!”John P - Adelaide, Australia
“Beautiful graphics, well-organised and easy to follow! Oh, and I really liked the walking tour routes, thank you!”Gracelyn M. - Rome, Italy
“We are going to Valletta for a holiday and wanted to know more about what to see, where to eat, where to stay. Your guide was perfect. I found buying it extremely easy.“Susie W - Jacksonville, TX, USA
“I have just returned from my trip to Malta. Your guide was very valuable during my trip. Thanks very much for providing it.”Eddy W - Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Why buy my Valletta travel guide?
- Get the most out of your visit to Malta’s capital
- Full of “off the beaten path” info
- Know where best to stay, taste local food and how to get around
- 100% Local knowledge