Valletta travel guide: An Insider’s Guide to Malta’s Capital
Get the most out of your visit to Valletta
With a copy of this 159-page Valletta travel guide eBook you’ll have all you need to get the most out of exploring this unique capital city, no matter how much time you decide to spend there.
Written and compiled by me, Ed (editor of MaltaUncovered.com), from personal experience as a tourist-turned-expat and keen Valletta explorer.
What you get when you buy my guide:
- Detailed walking routes and itineraries, including maps
- Detailed info on the most popular places of interest, museums and attractions
- Personal recommendations for eating out and sampling local food
- Advice on when to go, where to stay, etc.
- Background and history of Valletta, to help you understand what makes the city so special
- How to get to other popular places in Malta, from Valletta
- 100+ High-quality photos
- … and more!
Get your Valletta travel guide copy today and start preparing for your trip!
(The guide is currently only for sale online!)
Reviews from my readers
“My wife and I are coming to Valletta for 7 days and as part of our preparation for our visit I purchased your guide online. What great value it is and simply packed with loads of information and advice!“
Iain B - Reading, UK
“Very insightful, easy to follow and really made our visit that much better.
We went back home with fond memories – thank you for the ebook and all the tips, Ed!”
John P - Adelaide, Australia
Why buy my Valletta guide?
- Get the most out of your visit to Malta’s capital
- Full of “off the beaten path” info
- Know where best to stay, taste local food and how to get around
- 100% Local knowledge